Live big. Roll strong.
Getting things done, no matter how big or small, no matter what or when, no questions asked. That’s boss.
You can always count on the LT Trail Boss. It’s one serious off-road machine, with the 6.2L EcoTec3 V8 engine, Suspension Lift with Z71 Off-Road Package, 18-inch High Gloss Black Painted Aluminum Wheels, Mud-Terrain Goodyear® Wrangler DuraTrac® blackwall Tyres, Safety Package, and Bed Protection Package.
Capability A new level of power you can depend on
Take capability to a new level with LT Trail Boss. The powerfully advanced 6.2L V8 can tackle just about any job.
6.2L EcoTec3 V8 WITH DYNAMIC FUEL MANAGEMENT™
AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION 10-speed
MAXIMUM TRAILER WEIGHT Up to 4.2-tonnes†
THE MOST RELIABLE BED OF ANY PICKUP
Chevrolet took the hardest-working part of the truck and designed it to be lighter, larger and stronger. Durabed combines roll-formed high-strength steel with standard cargo bed volume.
LT Trail Boss comes with the Bed Protection Package including Rear wheelhouse liners and Chevytec spray-on bedliner.
Interior YOU CAN COUNT ON YOUR HOME ON THE ROAD
Experience a comfortable cabin with LT Trail Boss. Whether you’re on the way to work or on a getaway, enjoy spacious refinement and rugged functionality.
Technology Work your connections
From hands-free calling to wireless charging, Silverado offers the technology you need to stay connected from the worksite to the campsite.
- Apple CarPlay®† compatible
- Android Auto™† compatible
- Chevrolet Infotainment 3 system†
- Bose® 7-speaker Premium Audio
- 8-inch Colour Touch Screen Display
- Wireless charging†
- 8-inch Colour Drivers Information Display
Safety SAFETY IS OUR STRONG SUIT
Built with perimeter lighting, Front and Rear Park Assist†, Lane Change Alert with Side Blind Zone Alert† and Rear Cross Traffic Alert†, LT Trail Boss is designed to help keep you safe on the road.
Safety or driver assistance features are no substitute for the driver’s responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. The driver should remain attentive to traffic, surroundings and road conditions at all times. Visibility, weather and road conditions may affect feature performance. Read the vehicle Owner's Manual for more important feature limitations and information.
FORWARD COLLISION ALERT
- Can alert you when it detects that a front-end collision is imminent with a vehicle that you are following
- Also can alert you if you are following a detected vehicle much too closely
AUTOMATIC EMERGENCY BRAKING
- When traveling at speeds less than 80kph, the system can alert you if it detects that a front-end collision situation is imminent with a vehicle ahead that you are following
- Can also help reduce the collision severity by automatically applying hard emergency braking if you have not already done so or by enhancing driver hard braking
- May even help avoid the collision at very low speeds
ADAPTIVE CRUISE CONTROL — CAMERA
- Enhances regular cruise control by using camera technology to automatically adapt the vehicle speed to maintain the following gap time between your vehicle and any vehicles detected ahead while you steer, reducing your need to frequently brake and accelerate
FRONT PEDESTRIAN BRAKING
- At speeds below 80kph, the system can alert you when a collision is detected to be imminent with a pedestrian directly ahead
- Can also help reduce the collision severity or avoid the collision by automatically applying brakes if you have not already done so, or by enhancing driver braking
- Performance is limited at night.
LANE CHANGE ALERT WITH SIDE BLIND ZONE ALERT
- Can help you avoid lane change crashes by providing side mirror alerts when a moving vehicle is detected rapidly approaching a side blind zone or is in a side blind zone
REAR CROSS TRAFFIC ALERT
- When traveling in Reverse, this feature can alert you to detected left or right cross traffic that is behind you (such as when you are backing out of a crowded parking space or driveway with side obstructions)
- Displays warning triangles with left/right indicator arrows in the Rear Vision Camera screen
- System issues audible beeps or directional pulses if equipped with the Safety Alert Seat
FOLLOWING DISTANCE INDICATOR
- Can provide you with the following gap time to a moving vehicle that is detected ahead of you to help you know if you are following much too closely
LANE KEEP ASSIST WITH LANE DEPARTURE WARNING
- Can help you avoid crashes if you unintentionally drift out of your lane by providing gentle steering wheel turns when the system detects no indicator or steering activity.
- Can also provide Lane Departure Warning alerts when a lane market is crossed.
FRONT AND REAR PARK ASSIST
- When traveling at low speeds, this feature can provide distance alerts to nearby detected objects to help you park and avoid objects
SAFETY ALERT SEAT
- Provides you with the option of getting driver seat-bottom vibration pulses instead of beeps for crash avoidance alerts